- Steel Cut Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories.
- Good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day.
- Excellent source of protein, soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Steel Cut Oats are a natural source of Vitamin B and Iron.
Why Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats – Vitamin Rich Oats is better than the rest?
True Elements Steel Cut Oats are naturally gluten-free and wholegrain, comprising of Dietary Fiber and other essential nutrients. While the nutrient quantity is almost similar to Rolled Oats, the only difference lies in the cooking time. Since Steel Cut Oats are slightly processed and are cut into smaller grains, it takes not more than 15 minutes to cook.
These Steel Cut Oats are also considered to be a natural source of Vitamin B & Iron. It is perfect for a quick breakfast fix without compromising on health.
About this item
- BREAKFAST FOOD: Being an excellent source of protein (10g per 100g) and fibre (11g per 100g), steel cut oats are considered to be as a power food.
- PROTEIN PACKED: Being packed with abundant plant protein, our steel cut oats are highly beneficial in contributing to muscle gain.
- LOW CARBS: Steel cut oats are low in carbs and calories, thus protecting the heart from cardiovascular diseases.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: Loaded with antioxidants, these oats can prevent the entry of free radicals into the body.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTERS: These steel cut oats are also considered to be the natural sources of B vitamins & iron, which can help in reducing iron deficiencies.